Basic Ayurveda Tulsi (Basil) Juice 480ml
Basil leaves are known as a king of all herbs and is one of the oldest and popular herbal plant that belong to the species of a small mint plant which contain several tiny oil glands with aromatic properties as well as medicinal values which could treat innumerable illness and diseases. Basil leaves also has significant antioxidant properties that could help fight free radicals that could damage cells leading to various illness and diseases.
Support Antioxidant health
- Healing Power: this juice are a nerve tonic and also sharpen memory. They promote the removal of the catarrhal matter and phlegm from the bronchial tube. The leaves strengthen the stomach and induce copious perspiration.
- Fever & Common Cold: The leaves of basil are specific for many fevers. During the rainy season, when malaria and dengue fever are widely prevalent, Basic ayurveda tulsi/basil juice act as preventive against theses diseases
- Cough: Tulsi is an important constituent of many Ayurvedic cough syrups and expectorants. This juice helps to mobilize mucus in bronchitis and asthma.
- Respiratory Disorder: this juice is useful in the treatment of respiratory system disorder.
- Kidney Stone: Basil has strengthening effect on the kidney. In case of renal stone this juice if taken regularly for 6 months it will expel them via the urinary tract.
- Heart Disorder: this juice has a beneficial effect in cardiac disease and the weakness resulting from them. It reduces the level of blood cholesterol.
- Stress: Basil leaves are regarded as an 'adaptogen' or anti-stress agent.
- Skin Disorders: this juice is beneficial in the treatment of ringworm and other skin diseases. It has also been tried successfully by some naturopaths in the treatment of leucoderma.
- Headaches: this juice makes a good medicine for headache.
- Eye Disorders: Basil juice is an effective remedy for sore eyes and night-blindness, which is generally caused by deficiency of vitamin A.
Tulsi/Holy Basil (Ocimum Sanctum), Juice Citric Acid (pH Stablizer), Less than 0.1% (Each) Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate used as preservatives
Take 20 to 30ml. with ½ glass of water.
Consult with your physician prior to using any suplemental/Ayurvedic products.
Online Store: Yes
Physical Store: Yes