Basic Ayurveda Goose Berry (Amla) Juice 480ml
The Indian Gooseberry, also known as Amla, can be partially attributed to its high vitamin-C content. Amla enhances food absorption, balances stomach acid, fortifies the liver, nourishes the brain and mental functioning, supports the heart, strengthens the lungs, regulates elimination of free radicals, enhances fertility, helps the urinary system, increases skin health, promotes healthier hair, acts as a body coolant, flushes out toxins, increases vitality, strengthens eyes, improves muscle tone and, acts as an antioxidant.
- is the richest natural source of Vitamin C and necessary for blood, bones, skin and brain.
- is helpful in acidity and keeps the blood, liver and kidney clean in addition to controlling high cholesterol.
- keeps a person healthy and energetic while enhancing stamina to work longer
- assists in reducing wrinkles and making the skin glow .
- Vitamin C neutralizes free radicals help kill viruses and strengthens the body’s immune system.
- is very good for acidity.
- is very good for cold and cough, dental problem.
- Brain tonic for school children, full of rejuvenating medicinal properties of Amla .
Amla/Indian Goose berry (emblica officinalis) Juice less than 0.1% (each) sodium benzoate & potassium sorbate as preservatives.
Drink 60 ml, per day before meal twice a day as a Nutritious drink.
Consult with your physician prior to using any suplemental/Ayurvedic products.
Online Store: Yes
Physical Store: Yes