Basic Ayurveda Jamun Juice 480ml
The Indian blackberry (jamun) provides lower calories as compared to other fruits. It is a fairly good source of iron as it provides about one to two milligrams or iron per hundred grams. It is an excellent source of vitamin C; this black plum provides 18 milligrams of vitamin C per hundred grams. This berry is a rich source of folate, Vitamin B, carotene, magnesium, potassium, fiber and antioxidants.
Prepare for the high-altitude grown berries
- Treatment of diabetic patients: This juice if taken regularly will reduce and control blood sugar level of the diabetic patients.
- Treatment of mouth ulcers: Due to presence high astringent properties in Jamun fruits it can be used as regular mouth wash for fast recovery of mouth ulcers.
- Treatment to reduce ringworm: The antioxidant properties of jamun fruits can be used as home remedy to reduce ring worm in intestine system of human organs.
- Purifies blood: Taking this juice will purify blood to prevent kidney problems also.
- Control blood pressure: Taking this juice will help to control blood pressure.
- Improve digestive system: This juice is a very cooling diet which will help to improve digestive system.
- Treatment of lever diseases: Taking this juice will reduce chances of liver diseases like cirrhosis of lever to maintain healthy lever function.
- Reduce chances of cancer: Anti-oxidant properties of the jamun will help to reduce chances of cancer specially in mouth and intestine system.
- Prevent chances of heart disease: Taking this juice regularly will prevent chances of heart diseases.
Java Plum/Jamun/Indian Blackberry (Eugenia Jambolana) Juice Citric Acid (pH Stablizer), Less than 0.1% (Each) Sodium Benzoate & Potatssium Sorbate used as preservatives
Take 50 ml. to be diluted with ½ glass of Soda or water to make refreshing drink. Twice a day before meal.
Consult with your physician prior to using any suplemental/Ayurvedic products.
Online Store: Yes
Physical Store: Yes