Shan Haleem Masala Mix 60g
Chef's best friend.
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. is a Pakistani producer of spice mixes, used in Pakistani cuisine and other dishes of South Asia. The company's products are exported to many nations, and the popularity of such products is due to the reduction in the time required to make traditional meals. The company has been recognized for offering authentic tastes over the past 30 years.
SHAN HALEEM MASALA SPICE MIX 50 GRAMS (1.7 OZ)
Haleem is so spicy and meaty taste. You can make its taste better with Shan Haleem Masala. A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers! Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Beef/chicken 500g (4-6 large boneless pieces)
Ghee/oil 2 cups
Onion 1 medium (sliced)
Wheat 1 cup
Gram lentil ½ cup
Barley 3 tbsp
Shan Haleem Masala 1 packet
1. Soak wheat, barley and gram lentil in water for 1-2 hours.
2. Heat half ghee/oil and sauté meat, bones and shan haleem masala for a few minutes.
3. Then add 12 cups water, soaked lentil and grain.
4. Cover and cook on slow heat until meat completely cook (4-6 hours). Stir occasionally.
5. Now separate meat and bones then blend meat roughly.
6. Strain grain and reserve sauce. Roughly blend grain.
7. Now combine blended meat, grain and sauce.
8. Cook on slow heat for 30 minutes. Stir frequently.
9. In remaining oil/ghee golden brown onion and put into haleem.
10. Cook more 10 minutes on slow heat.
11. Sprinkle shan chaat masala and lemon juice.
12. Serve with fried onion, sliced ginger and green chilies.
Serving suggestions :
Garnish with fried onions, finely choope ginger, green chillies, Shan Chaat Masala and lime juice. Serves 6-8 persons.
Online Store: Yes
Physical Store: Yes