Ziyad Chick Peas Garbanzo Beans 439g or 15.5 ounce
Some refer to Chickpeas as one of the world's healthiest foods. They have a delicious pasty nut-like texture and a taste that is buttery and somewhat starchy. Garbanzo Beans are a very versatile legume and a noted ingredient in many Middle Eastern and Indian dishes such as hummus, falafels and curries. It is said to have originated in the Middle East around 3000 BC.
Also referred to as:
- Garbanzo Beans
- Bengal Grams
- Egyptian Peas
- Cicer arietinum, means "small ram,"
- Improves blood sugar, lipids and insulin levels
- Strengthens bones
- Regulates blood pressure
- Decreases the risk of heart disease
- Lowers Cholesterol and Inflammation
- Improves Digestion
- Read to eat; heat and serve or use as is for salads
Online Store: Yes
Physical Store: Yes